Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Opti-MINDS

This is a creative thinking, problem solving, team challenge that runs across Queensland. I am The Regional Director for The Sunshine Coast. We have 322 students involved in preparing for the challenge. They are given six weeks to solve a challenge and 10 minutes to present their solution to a panel of judges. The Challenge can be Language Literature, Social Sciences or Science Engineering Challenge. Students also tackle a spontaneous challenge that is seen only at the event and they get ten minutes to solve it.

I am very busy working on this, WBT and the lovely children in my class and have not been paying much attention to my blog or certification.

The Challenge finishes on August 25th.

I will be back on board with all the  action from wonderful one after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment